Who are we?
Members of AFRICA'S FORMER YCSers NETWORK (AFYN)
- We are not groups of mutual aid
- We are not veterans
- We are not nostalgic
- We are not retired YCSers
- We are not YCSers in activity
- We are not YCSers in the professional life
- We are neither donors nor organizers of "YCS Camps"
- We are grown-up, strong laymen with acquired experience in the YCS, and we aspire: to take an active part in dealing with the problems of our countries and of the continent.And in sharing experiences between the members of the AFYN.
- We want to work with all the men of goodwill (any religion). And we are ready to answer the requests of the YCS movements today
- We have the desire to be informed, trained and to pursue our commitment as Christians. We want to live the Christian ideals and social principles of Christianity.
- We want to become fully-fledged members of the Church and to take adequate responsibilities there
- We want to participate in the proclamation of the Gospel. We want to testify Christ in our areas of life
- We want to create and to manage concrete projects of development.
- We want to work in a Network to enrich each other with our reciprocal experiences.
- We want a functional, dynamic AFYN, clear of any formalism,
Yesterday, students, YCSers,...
... Today, in the active life,
We get in touch, in the network, to continue to build a world where every man can live standing...
To learn more about it, visit: http://reseau-raja.over-blog.com